Thursday 14 January 2016


Hello, my name is Zac Harris. I am a member of 4EC, we do Forest School on a Thursday afternoon with Miss Hughes. Forest school isn’t quite so easy for me because I have to go down in a wheelchair. In school I use my walker but the ground in Forest School is too tricky for me to walk on. When I’m in Forest School I need help from my teaching assistant Miss Allman, and sometimes Mr Jones helps her out with me too.

                I really enjoy Forest School, being in my wheelchair does not stop me joining in! I have been pond dipping, I’ve made an animal habitat and I’ve even dyed clothes with rose petals. My favourite thing I’ve ever done was splash in mud; I’d never done it before. Mr Jones and Miss Allman held me up whilst I stood in a sandpit full of mud, when I began splashing hard suddenly a toad jumped out, it scared me!


   I doesn’t matter what you can and can’t do, you’ve just always got to give it a go!!!


15 comments:

Miss Allman said...

Well done Zac. You always approach every task with a positive attitude, keep up the great work. =D

Mrs P Mullock said...

Well done Zac, keep it up. What is going to be your next challenge?

Miss Hughes said...

Fantastic effort last week in class Zac! You showed super stickability finding the special items in forest school!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly right it doesn't matter that you have difficulties in forest school it's the great attitude that's important! Nice job Zac! From 6BC

Phoebemia said...

I saw this in class before we went outdoors. Well done ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡.

Anonymous said...

Well said zac people will defiantly comment on this ������ from Megan 6BC

Anonymous said...

Well done Zac! Keep up the good work!You may be in a wheelchair BUT it doesn't stop you having fun! Amazing job you always give it your all. From 4EC

Anonymous said...

I doesn’t matter what you can and can’t do, you’ve just always got to give it a go even disabald if cold or warm
zac 4EC

Anonymous said...

You're the man! Hope you enjoyed it. From Josh B 6BC

Anonymous said...

weLL done zac hope you have fun in forest school from daniel cl 6BC

Anonymous said...

you keep it up zac u ae doing so well u arebthe only disabled person I know who has the strength to go down thereso well d zac keep it up.

Draw Like Me said...

Well done Zac! from Ruby 3JB

Anonymous said...

Well done zac you never give up keep trying �� grace.w 4ec

Anonymous said...

Well done Zac amazing. Great effort, I saw this on the blog before we went outdoors. You are absolutely right about giving it your best go! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Well done Zac you're so creative I hope you enjoyed it and you definitely did give it your best go Keira 5SW